USA Internship Program
HOW LONG CAN CAN I COME FOR?:
- INTERNS can come for 2-12 months (J-1 visa)
- TRAINEES can come for 2-18 months (J-1 visa) Unsure if you are an intern or trainee?
- BUSINESS COURSE + INTERNSHIP STUDENTS can come for 5 weeks, 6 months or 1 year. (M-1 visa)
I AM IN THE USA NOW: (You must apply from outside the USA for a J-1 program unless you are an F-1 student studying here. In that case you you should look at OPT (Optional Practical Training) - Contact our office at 1-941-375-2223 for more information. If you are an F-1 student we can help you find a company to work for!)
Our placements are tailored and customized specifically to you as the applicant. While we have a limited list (see table below) of available internships for you to choose from... for the most part, our interns apply to our "Custom Internship in NYC" and we shop your CV/ Resume around to different companies and organizations in the New York City aread until we find one that offers you a position. Internships are almost always unpaid.
- 1-Year MBA + Internship
- 5-week Summer International Business Program + Internship
- 6-Month International Business Program + Internship
INFORMATION REGARDING OUR USA J-1 PROGRAMS
- USA: Company Placement Examples
- USA: Eligibility to Become a Trainee or Intern
- USA: Eligible Fields for J-1 Sponsorship
- USA: Fee Structure
- USA: Refund & Cancellation Policy for J-1 Programs
- USA: J-1 Sponsorship FAQ
- USA: Prohibited Employer Types & Training Locations
- USA: How to Apply, Process & Pricing
- USA: Hospitality Guidelines
- Host an Intern
We do not arrange for housing although we have several housing agencies that we can recommend or you may find your own accommodations with friends or family. 99% of the placements are NOT paid so you must carefully budget for living expenses during your internship period. You may NOT work a part time job and be paid to help defray your expenses. Most applicants arrive early before their placement begins and stay in a local hotel while they visit apartments/ shares to sort out where they will be living. If your funds are limited, then we suggest staying for 2-3 months or for an appropriate time period that you can afford. You will be allowed to arrive no more than two weeks prior to your start date and you will get a 30 day grace period during which you may remain in the United States for personal travel after the internship has officially finished.
If you want more than just an internship...we offer 5-week, 6-month and 1-year business courses at the Manhattan Institute of Management. Intern in one of the most vibrant cities in the USA while working to earn a business certificate or an MBA.
Host Company Testimonial
"We had a mutually beneficial internship that just ended and I just wanted to thank you for all the help. Let me know if we could host anyone else in the future."