12 Week Spring #1,
12 Week Spring #2,
12 Week Fall #1,
12 Week Fall #2,
12 Week Summer #1,
12 Week Summer #2,
8 Week Fall #1,
8 Week Fall #2,
8 Week Spring #1,
8 Week Spring #2,
8 Week Summer #1,
8 Week Summer #2
|Program Sponsor:||International Internships LLC|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|8 Week Fall #2||2018||06/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||09/29/2018||11/24/2018|
|12 Week Fall #2||2018||06/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||09/29/2018||12/22/2018|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
The birthplace of the Tango, Buenos Aires is a city of contrasts that offers European sensibilities and Latin American passion; wide boulevards and cobblestone alleys; steamy tango and wild rock and roll; sidewalk cafés and soccer fanatics. Complex, energetic, and seductive, it stretches south-to-north along the Rio de la Plata and has been the gateway to Argentina for centuries. The city's neighborhoods are small and highly individualized, each with its own characteristic colors and forms. Discover traditional La Boca, bohemian San Telmo, trendy Palermo, cultural Recoleta and the renewed Puerto Madero and let this city win your heart over. For all its diversity, the spirit of Argentina as a country is present everywhere in Buenos Aires.
8-12 Weeks: $3700
- Participants are required to have completed 2 Semesters of college-level Spanish or the equivalent
- At least 18 Years of Age
- Relevant academic background and/or work experience in the desired field
- Custom Internship Placement
- On-site Coordinator
- On-site Orientation
- Visa Assistance (US applicants only)
- ISIC Card (for those currently enrolled in university)
- Evacuation Insurance (for those currently enrolled in university)
- Basic Health Insurance (for those currently enrolled in university)
- Airport pickup: $95
- Tour Package: $295
- City Tour
- Excursion / Cultural Activity
- Tour Guidebook
- 3-12 Academic Credits from Truman State University: $650 flat fee
- 1 credit per 40 hour work week
- Journal and essay required
- Airfare to/from Argentina
- Visa Fee: $160 (see visas)
- Living expenses
- Shared room in Student Residencia or Hostel: Approx. $1150 per month
- Kitchen access, internet service, and cable TV are included. Cleaning service is provided once a week. There is a telephone to receive calls (available to make calls with prepaid cards). Towels and bed linen are provided and changed once a week.
- Shared Room in Homestay with 1/2 board: Approx. $1400 per month
- Cleaning service is provided once a week. There is a telephone to receive calls (available to make calls with prepaid cards). Towels and bed linen are provided and changed once a week. Kitchen access, internet service, 2 meals per day, and cable TV are included.
Americans looking to intern in Argentina must pay the visa fee prior to leaving for Argentina. Here are directions on how to pay the reciprocity fee according to a press release from the US State Department,
1) Enter the website www.migraciones.gov.ar or www.provinciapagos.com.ar of Provincia Pagos and register to start the process.
2) Complete the form with the corresponding personal and credit card information.
3) Print the payment receipt.
4) On arrival in Argentina, this printed receipt must be presented at Immigration Control. The receipt will be scanned by the Immigration officials, the information will be checked, and the traveler’s entry to the country registered.
A wide variety of internship fields are available in Buenos Aires! If you don't happen to see your field available, ask us if we can do it (941.375.2214 or email us!)
|Computer Science||Criminal Justice||Culinary|
|Gender Studies||Graphic Design||Health|
|Hospitality and Tourism||Human Resources||International Studies|
|Public Relations||Real Estate||Recreation|
|Social Science||Sports Management||Zoology|
Want to see what past participants have done? Check out some Past Internship Placements!
"I know I've said it once or twice before, but thank you again. I could not have asked for better assistance, help, understanding, and cooperation from you and your company." - Autumn A.