Programs > Brochure
Custom Internship in Córdoba
Cordoba, Argentina (Outgoing Program)
12 Week Spring #1,
12 Week Spring #2,
12 Week Fall #1,
12 Week Fall #2,
12 Week Summer #1,
12 Week Summer #2,
8 Week Fall #1,
8 Week Fall #2,
8 Week Spring #1,
8 Week Spring #2,
8 Week Summer #1,
8 Week Summer #2
|Program Sponsor:||International Internships LLC|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|12 Week Spring #1||2018||09/15/2017 **||Rolling Admission||01/13/2018||04/07/2018|
|8 Week Spring #1||2018||09/15/2017 **||Rolling Admission||01/13/2018||03/10/2018|
|12 Week Spring #2||2018||12/01/2017 **||Rolling Admission||03/24/2018||06/16/2018|
|8 Week Spring #2||2018||12/01/2017 **||Rolling Admission||03/24/2018||05/19/2018|
|12 Week Summer #1||2018||02/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||06/02/2018||08/25/2018|
|8 Week Summer #1||2018||02/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||06/02/2018||07/28/2018|
|8 Week Summer #2||2018||02/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||06/16/2018||08/11/2018|
|12 Week Summer #2||2018||02/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||06/16/2018||09/08/2018|
|8 Week Fall #1||2018||05/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||09/01/2018||10/27/2018|
|12 Week Fall #1||2018||05/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||09/01/2018||11/24/2018|
|8 Week Fall #2||2018||06/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||09/29/2018||11/24/2018|
|12 Week Fall #2||2018||06/15/2018 **||Rolling Admission||09/29/2018||12/22/2018|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Intern in Córdoba
Your internship placement in Córdoba, as with all of our programs, will be customized to you and your goals in your chosen field. Check the 'FIELDS' list below to see if we arrange placements in your area of study. Offering a slightly lower-cost internship placement than Buenos Aires, this exciting city is a great alternative to immerse yourself into the culture and business world of Argentina. Our placement coordinators work with a large variety of companies and the organization you are placed with will be determined by many factors including company needs along with your education, experience and background. You can also take language classes to improve your Spanish while interning in this exciting city so don't worry if your Spanish isn't advanced - you'll only need to have completed beginning Spanish or the equivalent to qualify. The city also offers plenty to do outside of work, from seeing the 'Tango' danced in the streets to seeing a Football match at the local stadium. Travel to the coast on weekends if you are looking for some adventure or go horseback riding in the countryside...Córdoba is a great choice for your next trip abroad!
- 8-20 weeks: $3,400
- Participants are required to have completed 2 Semesters of college-level Spanish or the equivalent
- At least 18 Years of Age
- Relevant academic background and/or work experience in desired field
- Custom placement
- On-site Coordinator
- On-site orientation
- Visa assistance (US applicants only)
- ISIC Card (for those currently enrolled in university)
- Evacuation Insurance (for those currently enrolled in university)
- Basic Health Insurance (for those currently enrolled in university)
- Airport pickup*: $95
- Tour Package*: $295
- City Tour
- Excursion / Cultural Activity
- Tour Guidebook
- 3-12 Academic Credits from Truman State University*: $650 flat fee
- 1 credit per 40 hour work week
- Journal and essay required
- Airfare to/from Argentina
- Visa Fee: $160 (see visas)
- Living expenses
- Shared room in Student Residencia or Hostel: Approx. $950 per month
- Kitchen access, internet service, and cable TV are included. Cleaning service is provided once a week. There is a telephone to receive calls (available to make calls with prepaid cards). Towels and bed linen are provided and changed once a week.
- Shared Room in Homestay with 1/2 board: Approx. $1150 per month
- Cleaning service is provided once a week. There is a telephone to receive calls (available to make calls with prepaid cards). Towels and bed linen are provided and changed once a week. Kitchen access, internet service, 2 meals per day, and cable TV are included.
Americans looking to intern in Argentina must pay the visa fee prior to leaving for Argentina. Here are directions on how to pay the reciprocity fee according to a press release from the US State Department:
- Enter the web site www.migraciones.gov.ar or www.provinciapagos.com.ar of Provincia Pagos and register to start the process.
- Complete the form with the corresponding personal and credit card information.
- Print the payment receipt.
- On arrival in Argentina, this printed receipt must be presented at Immigration Control. The receipt will be scanned by the Immigration officials, the information will be checked, and the traveler’s entry to the country registered.
Internship FieldsA wide variety of internship fields are available in Córdoba, Argentina! If you don't happen to see your field available, ask us if we can do it- (941.375.2214 or email us)!
|Graphic Design||Health||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Human Resources||International Studies||Journalism|
|Political Science||Psychology||Public Relations|
|Real Estate||Social Science||Sports Management|
Want to see what past participants have done? Check out some placement examples!
"I am having so much fun, learning a lot of Spanish, and meeting come great people. I am enjoying everything. The organization is very interesting, I am very glad that I decided to come to Argentina." – Allyson S.
© 2017 International Internships LLC • (941) 375-2214 • firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 3604 • Placida, FL 33946