12 Week Spring #1,
12 Week Spring #2,
12 Week Fall #1,
12 Week Fall #2,
12 Week Summer #1,
12 Week Summer #2,
8 Week Fall #1,
8 Week Fall #2,
8 Week Spring #1,
8 Week Spring #2,
8 Week Summer #1,
8 Week Summer #2
|Program Sponsor:||International Internships LLC|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|12 Week Spring #1||2015||09/15/2014 **||Rolling Admission||01/17/2015||04/11/2015|
|8 Week Spring #1||2015||09/15/2014 **||Rolling Admission||01/17/2015||03/14/2015|
|12 Week Spring #2||2015||12/01/2014 **||Rolling Admission||03/28/2015||06/20/2015|
|8 Week Spring #2||2015||12/01/2014 **||Rolling Admission||03/28/2015||05/23/2015|
|12 Week Summer #1||2015||02/01/2015 **||Rolling Admission||05/30/2015||08/22/2015|
|8 Week Summer #1||2015||02/01/2015 **||Rolling Admission||05/30/2015||07/25/2015|
|8 Week Summer #2||2015||02/15/2015 **||Rolling Admission||06/13/2015||08/08/2015|
|12 Week Summer #2||2015||02/15/2015 **||Rolling Admission||06/13/2015||09/05/2015|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
An internship in Australia presents a rare opportunity to be completely immersed within the culture and work environment down under! Working and learning alongside native Australians provides a unique insight into the beauty of the culture and customs of the Aussies. In addition, the issues of language will not obstruct the experience for English speakers. The experience of interning in Australia will enrich your professional career in a way that just travel and study alone cannot.
The basic program package that we offer is an 8-week program but may be extended.
Your internship placement will be customized to you and your goals in your chosen field. Our placement coordinators work with a large variety of companies and the organization you are placed with will be determined by many factors including company needs along with your education, experience and background.
You can now earn transfer credit from Truman State University when you complete an internship with International Internships LLC!
New Reduced Pricing!!
Program Fee, 8 weeks:
Program Fee, 12 weeks:
Australia Program Inclusions
• Custom Placement
• 24/7 On-site Supervision
• On-site Orientation
• Mobile Phone (minutes not included)
• ISIC Card (for those currently enrolled in university)
• Visa Assistance (US applicants only)
• Evacuation Insurance (for those currently enrolled in university)
• Basic Health Insurance (for those currently enrolled in university)
Australia Program Additional FeesThe following items are not included in the program fee.
o Housing Placement cost: $250
Housing is dependent upon the location of your internship placement and availability. It will be secured only after your placement in confirmed. Accommodation options and availability may vary. Once the housing placement has been found, a more accurate cost will be provided.
|Services||Brisbane||Gold Coast||Sydney||Melbourne||Perth||Cairns||Sunshine Coast||Canberra|
• Airfare to/from Australia
• Airport Pickup (optional): $120
• Mobile Phone Minutes
• Tour Package (optional, $295)
o City Tour
o Excursion / Cultural Activity
o Tour Guidebook
• Public transportation pass
• Visa Fees
o Work & Holiday Visa (subclass 462, from AUS $420): http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/462.aspx
• Countries Eligible for Work & Holiday Visa, subclass 462:
o Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417, from AUS $420):
• Countries Eligible for Working Holiday Visa, subclass 417: http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/417.aspx
• Republic of Cyprus
• Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
• Republic of Irelnad
• Republc of Korea
• United Kingdom
• Personal Liability Insurance (mandatory for all applicants, up to AUS $2 million in coverage): US $20 per week
• Academic Credit (optional): $750
Internship FieldsA wide variety of internship fields are available in Australia! If you don't happen to see your field available, ask us if we can do it (941.375.2214 or firstname.lastname@example.org)!
• Banking and Finance
• Computer Science
• Civil / Construction Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Environmental Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Mining Engineering
• Environmental Science
• Event Management
• Graphic Design
• Hospitality and Tourism
• Human Resources
• Information Technology
• Law and Politics
• Marine Science
• Media and Journalism
• Medical Research
• Political Science
• Sales and Marketing
Note: Positions in the health Industry for Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, etc. are not available due to government Restrictions.
Want to see what past participants have done? Check out some placement examples!
- Minimum of 2 years Undergraduate Study Completed
- Between the ages of 18-30
- Currently enrolled as a student or recent graduate within 24 months of course completion
- Relevant academic background in desired field
Testimonials“This internship has just been amazing I have honestly learned so much and I am so grateful for being able to have this experience that I mostly wouldn't get otherwise!!! So thank you so much!!!” – Maggie M.
- International Internships on Facebook
- US State Dept Travel Information on Australia
- Australia Tourism Office
- Currency Converter