Ireland Open Positions
This role is to lead the development, implementation, and administration of the organization's business-related systems. Researches financial record-keeping and reporting requirements and ensures that systems are modified to meet these requirements. Establishes best practices for financial systems use and ensures that these practices are used throughout the organization. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met whilst adhering to approved budgets. Extensive knowledge of business & cross-department processes essential.
This role is in line with the main site strategies and includes planning, designing, developing, and launching efficient business and financial systems. This role also has the responsibility to maintain the efficiency of the core organizational functions and business processes. This includes collecting and analysing data to support the business cases, system requirements, and proposed projects, including the following:
FMS (Factory Management System) is to provide traceability and control of the movement and consumption of raw stock ensuring control and validation is achieved reducing stock consumption, improving product consistency and traceability of stock usage. Sales Orders, PO?s and all financial related information will be the core of this system.
Transition to a new Financial package from existing Opera based system.
A system to manage billing and ordering system ? MRP.
A system to manage Customer Relations information and projects for formulations costings etc.
Any other systems regarding the business and finance operations requirements of the organisation. Setup and data sharing in regards dashboards etc to ensure visual representation to all staff. Note; all systems need to be future proofed and have the ability to communicate seamlessly between business areas and functions located in multiple locations.
1. Meet with system owners, decision makers, and end users to define the business financial operations requirements, goals, and identify and resolve issues.
2. Improve the business processes and operations through prototyping and developing new business and financial systems enhancements.
3. Responsible for systems maintenance and administration. Includes undertaking of systems maintenance tasks and work with the technical support teams like IT to ensure that the liability and performance of the system is maximized.
4. Review and analyse pre-existing financial systems for its effectiveness. Based on facts, develop new strategies to improve or further leverage the company?s financial system.
5. Develop better financial reporting systems, pricing and modelling tools, and dashboards.
6. Identify and establish parameters and scope of systems analysis so that defining the outcome criteria and measure-taking actions will be easier for the organization.
7. Collaborate in the design planning, development, and deployment of enhancements to existing business and financial systems and new applications, as well.
8. Conduct research on hardware and software products to support buying efforts and to justify recommendations.
9. Responsible for creating and maintaining technical, project planning, and documentation of business processes.
1. Understanding / Knowledge and experience in Finance / Accounting plus desirable manufacturing processes and quality systems.
2. Educational degree in area of specialty i.e. Systems / IT / Business Planning / Finance / Accountant.
3. Broad technical skills with deep knowledge in business and financial data analysis, database development, and application support.
4. This role will be working with the different teams within the organization, excellent communications, organizational, and project management skills are important.
5. Ability to provide technical leadership on introduction and implementation of varying systems and programs to aid the site operationally.
6. Attention to detail with analytical approach in assessment and introduction of systems and documentation of training procedures for systems.