Ireland Open Positions
Health & Safety Internship
County Mayo, Ireland
A nominal allowance will be provided to cover lunch and daily travel. All other travel and expenses incurred for agreed business will be paid at the standard rates.
• Actively participate in risk analysis, safety analysis, and safety audits and reviews.
• Participate and support in the execution of H&S programs and develop projects to improve occupational safety.
• Develop/improve safety & stewardship culture and achieve safety results through others.
• Collaborate with contract workforce to ensure safe operations.
• Support and develop site Emergency Response capabilities.
• Conduct interactive safety and health training.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company’s efficient administrative procedures and processes, including its Quality Management System (QMS) and Risk management.
Must meet Ireland Internship Program Eligibility: