Ireland Open Positions
Healthcare: Cardiac Technian
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Comfort patients by welcoming them to the cardiology suite; answering their questions; responding to requests.
2. Completes electro-cardio-grams (EKGs or ECGs) by attaching electrodes to the patient's chest, arms, and legs; manipulating switches on a electrocardiograph machine to obtain a reading.
3. Completes non-invasive peripheral vascular tests by collecting ultrasound echoes to form a screen image of the heart function, blood flow, and circulation.
4. Documents patient services by completing patient records, forms, reports, logs, and other records.
1. Undergraduate (year 2 or 3), or post graduate student in related field
2. Preferably has a prior internship experience
3. Team player with strong communication skills
4. Eager to learn and result oriented
5. Excellent command of written and spoken in English
6. Good level of MS Office programs