Ireland Open Positions
1. Operate CT scanners, nuclear dyes, X-rays, and fluoroscope to obtain radiographic images of patients.
2. Explain to patients the details of a radiographic procedure as well as provide answers to their inquiries.
3. Correctly position patients for imaging.
4. Develop films and process digital images to obtain high quality radiographs which are presented to physicians for interpretation.
5. Assist with paper work and administrative duties
1. Have completed at least one year of an Associate?s or Bachelor?s degree in radiology, radiography, or sonography.
2. A good level of ICT skills
3. Adept at working with other health professional
4. Previous experience of operating technological equipment would be a benefit but not essential