Ireland Open Positions
County Mayo, Ireland
A nominal allowance will be provided to cover lunch and daily travel. All other travel and expenses incurred for agreed business will be paid at the standard rates.
• Reviewing the coordinated movements of passengers from leaving their home location, arrival and return to the home location.
• Analyzing passenger movements, logistics.
• Making recommendations for efficiencies and value for money.
• Review quality, accuracy of current monitoring systems.
• Make recommendations to improve data collection methods.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company’s efficient administrative procedures and processes, including its Quality Management System (QMS) and Risk management.
Must meet Ireland Internship Program Eligibility: