Ireland Open Positions
Marketing: Market Research
1. Phase 1
2. Induction and familiarisation with organisation and project.
3. 1-2 week induction to meet all members of Academy team to familiarise intern with the different roles and functions within the organisation.
4. Attend Academy programme to experience learning methodology and enhance understanding of social enterprise and our learners (beneficiaries).
5. Development of work plan to ensure completion of project within given time scale.
6. Needs assessment to identify which data are required for potential locations to ensure a useful and coherent baseline data set, support web optimisation and to ensure that suitable funding streams will be identified.
7. Involvement in mini projects to support the day to day running of the Academy. These will be based on needs at the time but will not interfere with the completion of the project and will enhance the interns skills and understanding of the organisation.
8. Phase 1 review to assess both intern and supervisors satisfaction with progress and plan for project, to review any issues, support or training needs and to set specific targets for phase 2.
9. Phase 2
10. Collation and analysis of baseline data and identification of potential funding streams for potential hub locations.
11. Collation and analysis of identified baseline data for potential hub locations to both create a cohesive dataset but also to identify any potential opportunities or threats in the international markets.
12. Research on potential funding streams for potential hub locations or more general funding streams which could be used to enable the Academy to support pilot phases and set up in any location.
13. Research and compile data to support web optimisation in new hub regions to enable greater market penetration.
14. Involvement in mini projects where required (see above).
15. Taking part in more Academy training if required, informal project related training with Academy staff members.
16. Phase 2 review to assess intern and supervisors satisfaction with projects progress, to review any issues, and set targets for final phase.
17. Phase 3
18. Creation/refresh of systems for monitoring, analysing and managing market data and review of project.
19. Develop/refresh processes, systems and tools for ongoing collation and analysis of market, web and funder data and present and train key members of staff.
20. Involvement in mini projects where required (see above).
21. Final project review to assess what intern has learnt and gained from the project and what the Academy can learn to improve the experience for future interns.
1. Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year)
2. Preferably has a prior internship experience
3. Team player with strong communication skills
4. Eager to learn and result oriented
5. Excellent command of written and spoken in English
6. Must hold or be willing to obtain UK internship visa