Ireland Open Positions
Media Relations Internship
County Mayo, Ireland
A nominal allowance will be provided to cover lunch and daily travel. All other travel and expenses incurred for agreed business will be paid at the standard rates.
The day to day will involve working with a small team to undertake the following activities for the company: -
• Supporting the working of enhancing the effectiveness of press and publicity function.
• Develop a style sheet.
• Compose and edit press releases, company literature, content and articles for internal and external use.
• Preparing articles and press releases for print media.
• Ensuring the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
• Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press and publicity community.
• Supporting the organization to create effective communication channels.
• Research and write briefing materials.
• Assemble press kits.
• Assemble media directory in conjunction with team members.
Must meet Ireland Internship Program Eligibility: