Ireland Open Positions
Museum: Irish History
Rural western Ireland
1. Assist in implementing the event programme.
2. Carry out various administrative duties required to put the programme in place.
3. Assist the Co-ordinator in submitting the Event license application.
4. Assist in implementing the event Marketing Strategy in conjunction with the event Steering Committee.
5. Assist in communicating various aspects of the programme to Museum staff.
6. Assist in implementing a targeted PR & social media strategy.
7. Co-ordinate the staffing and volunteer programme, in consultation with the Project Co-ordinator
8. Assist the Project Co-ordinator in liaising with event participants and stakeholders.
9. Co-ordinate all event signage (particularly on-site signs).
10. Liaise with other Museum staff, where necessary, regarding other elements of the Feile na Tuaithe programme (ON SIGHT art installations).
11. Carry out all aspects of administration & event documentation work as requested by the Project Co-ordinator
1. Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year) of arts management, cultural studies, museum studies, marketing, history or similar
2. Preferably has a prior internship experience
3. Team player with strong communication skills
4. Eager to learn and result oriented
5. Excellent command of written and spoken in English
6. Good level of MS Office programs