Ireland Open Positions
Sports Science & Digital Media
1. Excellent understanding of the relationship between all aspects of wellbeing from mental health and nutrition right through to fitness and physical health.
2. Develop progressive, time based programmes which will allow people, of all fitness levels, to move seamlessly from one wellness objective to the next.
3. Work closely with content team on the creation of measurable eLearning streams consisting of videos, workbooks, blogs, journals, recipes and other content as required.
4. Collaborate with wellness experts in other fields to create a best in class experience for participants, specific to their needs.
5. Ensure safe participation, as well as effective performance for all participants
1. Solid knowledge of the latest Sports science technologies
2. Effective communication skills and highly developed relational and interpersonal skills.
3. A self-motivated and directed individual who loves working as part of a team.
4. Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
5. Knowledge of video production basics as well as eLearning platforms an advantage.
6. Working towards BSc degree in Sport Science or relevant field / QQI Level 8 or above