Architecture & Interior Design Internship in Los Angeles (Paid)
Los Angeles, California
6 - 18 months
A high profile, multi-disciplinary award winning international lighting consultancy that provides a range of professional lighting design services for architectural, entertainment, hospitality, corporate, educational and mixed-use projects in both the United States and abroad.
- Assist with project file management and drafting
- Learn calculations, detailing, Photoshop/hand sketching
- Assist with image library management and plotting
- Create document schedules and presentation sets
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Major in Architecture, Interior Design, Lighting Design
- Reasonable proficiency in Autodesk 2016 (at least 2 years of experience with Autodesk)
- Reasonable proficiency in Adobe InDesign, MS Office Suite, and other standard industry software tools
- Experience in Revit and AGI are a plus
- Foreign Languages preferred: Mandarin
Note the Position ID, click the button above, and select "Open Internship Positions Program" as the Program you are applying for.