Art Department Intern in New York City
New York, New York
Depending on your Experience (monthly rate)
A full-service creative agency that emphasizes strategic thinking and artful expressions.
- Shadow Senior Art Director to ensure imagery and graphics are being used according to brand vision of company and the client.
- Train on layout for books, print ads, catalogs, digital, presentations, etc.
- Participate and facilitate projects from conception, design and through production.
- Support the art department as a team player in all initiatives and assist other teams as needed
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Pursuing degree in graphic design, advertising, marketing, or relevant field.
- Past experience in fashion, studio coordination, advertising.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Basic understanding of print and web production.
- Excellent organization and communication skills; up to date on social and digital communications, platforms, and software.
- Preferred background in art, design or digital design education, and experience with Adobe InDesign or Keynote.
Note the Position ID, click the button above, and select "Open Internship Positions Program" as the Program you are applying for.