Biological Research Intern in Hayward, California
Depending on your Experience (monthly rate)
A company specializing in customized and large-scale AAV (adeno-associated virus) production.
- Learn skills in gene cloning, recombinant baculovirus generation and AAV vector production
- Help run assays to verify quality and quantity
- Assist with performing research experiments to improve the production system
- Utilize strong organizational skills for research-oriented record-keeping and GLP documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of Biological Sciences
- Excellent project and time management abilities, as well as strong follow-through skills
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Significant experience using computers and software programs such as MS Office Suite
- Full of energy to troubleshoot challenging situations
Note the Position ID, click the button above, and select "Open Internship Positions Program" as the Program you are applying for.