Business, Communications, and Tourism in Las Vegas (Paid)
Las Vegas, NV
$2000 per month
The Company is an international timeshare manager.
- Attend all marketing and sales team meetings.
- Assist with marketing events, materials, and planning.
- Accompany staff to sales meetings: learn to make first-contact, speak to potential clients and close the deal.
- Make presentations to clients (under close supervision).
- Develop the client base: communication and correspondence.
- Assist with advertising: contacting vendors, com+G11municating with ad agencies and developing ideas for advertising the company's products and services.
- Minimum of 2 years Undergraduate Study Completed
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Recent graduate are eligible if they start their internship within 12 months of their official graduation date
- Speak one of the following languages: Italian, German, Russian, French, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Relevant academic background and/or work experience in the desired field
Note the Position ID, click the button above, and select "Open Internship Positions Program" as the Program you are applying for.