Business & Marketing Internship in NC
The Company is the worldwide leader in business networking and referral marketing. With 8,000+ chapters meeting every week in 73 countries, we have grown to over 220,000 member-businesses. Our members meet each week to share qualified business referrals and to grow personally and professionally with other fellow members. Join us as we throw a little octane on our new growth plan for the next decade. Strong leaders have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual.
- Manage 2-3 pointed special projects specific to your field of study over the 10-week program
- Put together marketing campaigns for certain international regions that match your background
- Meet specific goals to measure success of each initiative
- Conduct international market research
- Work with multiple departments and individuals throughout the organization
- Contribute innovative ideas to the team and identify opportunities to add further value
- Create project reports to share updates and findings with your supervisor and the working team
- Present project report to the senior leadership team during the project for feedback and at the end of the project to deliver clear recommendations and final results
- This internship is unpaid and the intern is not entitled to wages. The Intern will meet with his or her supervisor on a weekly basis for feedback and direction on projects. In between these meetings, the intern will work closely with several senior and mid-level team members in various departments to learn more about how to succeed in his or her projects. The Intern’s projects will be created for the purpose of this internship around her studies, interests and skills to further her education.
- Seeking a major in the field of business, marketing, international business and marketing, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional Communication Skills
Note the Position ID, click the button above, and select "Open Internship Positions Program" as the Program you are applying for.