Business Analyst (Paid)
New York, New york
$200.00 per month
As a business analyst, you will be utilizing your creative thinking in combination with statistics, machine learning and data science to enhance the marketing, sales and outreach.
- Identify the metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Suggest new and creative ideas on how to improve the KPIs.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of the data gathering techniques.
- Collect, curate, and analyze large volumes of data.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Build statistical models to analyze the data and recommend solutions (hacks) utilizing the model’s outcome.
- Drive online traffic to the company’s website and improving its social media presence.
- Understand conversion rate optimization (CRO), the lean startup process and prioritizing growth channels.
- Master’s Degree (Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical language such as SQL, Python, R to manipulate data sets and generate insights
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks. Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Creative and resourceful - ability to understand and create wide-ranging, out-of-the-ordinary, (technical) business opportunities.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Familiarity with A/B testing and experiment design.
- Trend conscious, Entrepreneurial, result-oriented and Team player
Note the Position ID, click the button above, and select "Open Internship Positions Program" as the Program you are applying for.