Communications (Non-Profit) Internship in Washington, DC
3 - 12 months
A non-profit public charity that produces hard-hitting news and trains tomorrow's generation of news professionals.
- Learn how to draft formal correspondence.
- Communications liaison for the charity.
- Research topics and assist in generating leads and maintaining current donors, and participate in group workshops.
- Assist with design and execution of organizational growth strategies aimed towards increasing donor support for the foundation.
- Undergraduate Student
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Enthusiasm for research and writing
- Leadership Qualities
- Experience and/or education in either working in donor relations, reporting, and business development
Note the Position ID, click the button above, and select "Open Internship Positions Program" as the Program you are applying for.